Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Awesome

This was great! Thats all there is to say about it other than...

Will there be more?

blue birdy's highs & lows blue birdy's highs & lows

Sweettastic

Amazing job once again, sir. I don't know how you do it. I haven't got the time or the patience to draw a picture again and again and again and again and have it come together so beautifully

TheBoogley responds:

Neither do I, I just have an army of trained monkeys!

wheezy balloon times wheezy balloon times

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

It reminds me of these enemies from this game Jazz Jackrabbit 2 that would float around and when you shot them they'd sputter around like that.

TheBoogley responds:

ha, I don't remember those guys at all... so I just looked it up and YOU'RE RIGHT! :D

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Wow

I thought our beloved salad fingers was going to die for a bit there. But then everything went back to normal!

When i saw that face in the heater i jumped.

Velociraptorism Velociraptorism

Dude

This is a disease that I FUCKING WANT.

The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

I knew that clown looked familiar!

Something about that clown looked familiar the first time I saw this long ago. I couldn't quite put my finger on it then, but tonight, while watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, I saw a creature in the beginning that made me pause the movie.

In the first song in the movie, 'This Is Halloween', look at the guy who says "That's our job". After looking at him for a while i was reminded me of 'The Clown Downstairs'. I grabbed my laptop and watched your video with the movie paused and sure enough, there was a resemblance!

I don't know if maybe you based the clowns design off of that guy or its just a coincidence, I'm just proud that i solved my own little mystery here. "The Mystery of The Clown that I Thought Looked Familiar and other Spooky Tales" by Dean Koontz.

Oh and excellent job on the flash by the way! I wasn't really creeped out by the clown as much as i was feeling sorry for it. Do you think maybe someday you will give this character some backstory? I'm interested in how he ended up in that state.

JohnDavidHeptinstall responds:

haha it is a coincidence but I see exactly where you're coming from - as far as I know the character was a just something I used to doodle in sketchbooks but there would have bound to be resemblance to something out there before, But I love that movie and know it too well. As for a continuation - I'm not sure. I'm working on new flash at the minute but it isn't clown related - hopefully this is something far better - but who knows for the future. I did have a back story

VentureBros FanFiction VentureBros FanFiction

Wow, man...

You pretty much got their voices spot the fuck on. High Five!

smirkstudios responds:

Thanks! High Five Back!

Deadly Space Action Deadly Space Action

This is great

This project is so much better than Bonus Stage because it has a point.
And fans of it probably wont threaten to murder you!

Epiletic Dinosaur Pixel Epiletic Dinosaur Pixel

Wow

i came like 9 times

Pumpkin Planet Pumpkin Planet

This was great

It was goddamned adorable. I felt sorry for the little bob when it was quivering there. And I dont feel feelings like that very often so...

GOOD JOB